Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"The Only Way of Finding the Limits of the Possible is by Going Beyond the Impossible"

My week has started of great! My clean eating and excerise is going smooth. I woke up this morning feel light and refreshed.

The only thing that has me down is the Florida Real Estate exam. I have failed by one point! I have it scheduled again for this Friday. The exam is not easy at all. They give you trick questions and all the answers seem right. This has me on a downer but hopefully I will pass this time.

As always here is my eating for today ( I will post as I consume)

Meal One: 6 Eggs Whites with deli turkey and onions, banana, water
Meal Two: protein shake



Workout:
Plyometrics
Spinning

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you too! Sorry to hear about that exam, but good luck on Friday! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the exam. I hate taking tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for luck! I took a review today and I positive about the test on Friday!

    ReplyDelete