Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am back!!

So I have good news! I have passed my Real Estate exam and I Am officially a Licensed Agent! Woo hooooo


So I did abandon my blog for a bit because I lost my focus due to all the excitement of my license but I am back with full vengeance. I am on my iPad and it's not the best thing in the world when I write on my blog so tomorrow I will continue with my daily blog of my diets and fitness routines.

I also wanted to congradulate my husband for having the top rating app on iTunes! It was even featured in a Apple commercial. The app is called "Billing" which is a credit card terminal for your iPhone, itouch, and iPad. If you have a business you can run credit card purchases on the app. The website is www.spartadata.com

I will see you guys tomorrow!

3 comments: